Thursday 1 September 2011

Sketch time !


**I am sooooo sorry for the wonky picture - not quite sure what happened here !!**

Well I am a little (or a lot) late posting this but today the new challenge at Paper crafting journey is set and this week we have a sketch prepared just for you by our very own Jacki.

Here it is

I have used an image from the stamping boutique, who is the sponsor for this fortnights challenge, and coloured it with my trusty promarkers. I've also added masses of glitter for a bit of sparkle !

As you can see I have used a bit of artistic license with the sketch but that for me is the beauty of a sketch challenge. I like to start at the sketch and then go where it takes me !
So, of course, you can flip it or rotate it add your own style to it just as long as we can see the main aspects of the sketch it's ok with us x

Can't wait to see what you will create this time - happy crafting x

I would also like to add my card to the following challenges;

My mum's craft shop challenges
- 1, 2, 3 (1 DP, 2 Die cuts & 3 loop bow !)
Passion for promarkers - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today - leave a comment so I can come visit you too x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Suzie, what a beautiful card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

A beautiful card Suzie, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Suzi, I love that big bow :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

what a fabby card.. I don't mid the wonk lol.. love the bow.. thanks for playing at MMCS xx