Saturday 17 September 2011

Flutterby butterfly

This weeks challenge over at easy craft projects is to use 6 - yes 6 patterened papers.

I was a little scared when I heard this as I usually use 2 or 3 tops on my cards and sometimes none at all but when I actually sat and thought about it I had loads of ideas.

What I love most about this card is that it uses some of my scraps and since my scraps drawer is bulging I think I'll make some more ! It was super simple to make and I love the girly prettiness of it.

Don't forget to hop over to the easy craft projects challenge blog for more inspiration from the rest of the DT and to get all the details then get crafty !

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Simon says stamp
- Inspired by a song title (Butterfly - Corinne Bailey-Rae)



Papertake weekly challenge - Things with wings
Totally papercrafts - Clean & simple
Alphabet challenge blog - Q is for quick
Less is more - Anything CAS goes (will they reach 1000 ?)


Thanks for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

28 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Suzie, this is just beautiful! and such a brill way to use your papers and scraps. you rock the casbah, baby! :)

Christy said...

These butterflies are perfect. The colors are just sooo pretty! :)

Berry said...

This is so pretty Suzie! Love your new profile pic by the way hugs Rebekah xx

Tracey said...

I love this Suzie & it would look perfect on my craft room's wall ;)
Take care hun.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jenni's Jems said...

Oh this is so pretty love those butterflies !x

Michelle said...

This is one card I will be casing very soon. I love it.It is so pretty and I love butterflies big time.

Carol said...

Very pretty card, loving all those butterflies. Carol x

Bonnie said...

Lovely butterflies! What a great way to use 6 different papers and still not overwhelm the card!

Chrissie said...

This is a perfect way to use 6 papers... I may even try to diminish my scrap stocks in a similar manner, it's a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for helping us with our target of 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

Beautiful! Love that butterfly shape!

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty card!

Valchen said...

Wow, I love the butterflies!

Linby said...

Beautiful card. Well done on using scraps too.
Linbyx

Suze Bain said...

Very pretty card, beautiful colours. xx

Stella said...

This is a brilliant way to use your scraps and the result is breathtaking.Romantic, elegant and feminine. I love the soft pastel colors. Gorgeous card!
XX

Mandi said...

FABULOUS card Suzie
Great to see you here at LIM
Ideal way to use all those DP and still be CAS
Thank you for helping us attempt to reach our 'grand' total!
Mandi
"Less is More"

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

so pretty - love the soft colours

Poppit said...

Hey Suzie. Hope all is well in your world. :-) Love this card - sooooo pretty! xx

shaz earl said...

A fabulous card, thankyou for joining us at Alphabet Challenges this time i hope you will join us again soon x

Anne said...

Suzie those butterflies look quite pretty - but add in the borders that match and you get one awesome card, lovely!
Anne
x

Christine said...

Very very pretty!! I love the pearls and the colored lines. The butterflies are the perfect final touch for this simply perfect card!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Crea Astrid said...

Beautiful card with al the butterflies.

Hugs Astrid.

Viv said...

Such a pretty card, well done :O) Viv xx

Karen Aicken said...

Oh this is just LOVELY! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Erum Tasneem said...

oh my word! this is stunning. Very clever too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous crad Suzi :-) I love the butterflies and the design is perfect :-)

Gorgeous card

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

rudlis said...

Beautiful card!
I love the butterflies!
Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenges this time i hope you will join us again soon!

Bligu said...

Beautiful card!So joyful and optimistic!