Friday 9 September 2011

Fly me to the moon !


Yay it's time for a Jellypark friends Friday challenge - I love it when they come around as I get to play with and show you some of Claires fabulous images alongside the rest of the fantastically talented and super lovely DT (you can prob' tell how much I love being on this team !!)

Anywho enough gushing let's get on with it !

The brand new challenge for you this week is called "pass it on" - we want you to make a card and make sure you actually give it to someone - no stashing those cards this time !

I made a card for my son's best buddy who will be 6 soon - this rocket image (space rocket available in the shop here) is just so flipping cute - I know he'll love it.

I made an easel card using DP's from the MME lime twist - Out of the blue pad I just love this paper line for little boys.


I added some letter stickers from the depths of my sticker folder and although they were the wrong colour (they were aqua !) I coloured them with my promarkers to match my project perfectly - I do this with all sorts of craft stash from ribbon & flowers to brads and gems and if I can't find the right colour card to mat my layers onto I use my markers to make them co-ordinate with my image perfectly - so that is my top tip for today !!

The stars are also from the sticker folder they were originally a border sticker and I just chopped it up and added a little glitter for some bling.

Don't forget to hop over to the Jellypark friends Friday challenge blog to see some more inspiration from the team and get all the details.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Tip top Tuesday - Easel card/box
Crafting for all seasons - Birthdays
Simon says craft - Multifold card
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Chiildren
Bunny zoes craft challenge - Easel cards
Cards for men - G is for .... Guy card !

Thanks so much for visiting me today and for your lovely comments x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

18 comments:

Unknown said...

love this Suzie!You've coloured up that rocket to perfection x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!
Every little boy's dream birthday card!
x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow fabulous card love that rocket and those gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxhough hes lost his ball.

Seafield Jo said...

Hi Suzie. I love your card, perfect for any little boy. Jo x

ahlers5 said...

this is wonderful done as an easel card. Absolutely love your coloring on the spaceship.
Diane

Jani said...

What a fab easel card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Suzi, I love everything about it & your colouring is ace!
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lisa Minckler said...

This card is too the moon cute! Wonderful tip as well for anything that you might need, but needs to be altered. :D
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :D
Lisa xx
Be sure you check the TTT guidelines for even MORE chances to win on this challenge. :D
Happy stamping...

Hazel said...

This is such a great boy card, well done,
H xx

sharon said...

Wow I love it, I know my young boys would love to get a card like that. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous fun card and great Top Tip too :)

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week to celebrate our 1st Birthday! Make sure you haven’t missed out on any of our amazing prizes this week – pop over to TTT to make sure you’re entered into ALL of our prize draws :)

Carol x

Annette said...

Love this fun card, and great for a birthday boy! Thanks for joining our easel card challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

By the way, I have candy if you're interested in entering!

Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Love the colours, really cute image and really love those papers too!

There are loads of ways for you to win! @ Top Tip Tuesday you can get extra entries by visiting DT and or other challengers leave them a message and tell them you saw their card at Top Tip Tuesday
Thanks for joining in the fun for our 1st Birthday challenge,
hugs Samantha

Unknown said...

This is just FAB Suzie! Love it! :)

Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week! :)
Lizy DT x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous boys card, I saw it on Top Tip Tuesday, I love all the stars.
Pauline
x

Bettina L. said...

Such a festive birthday easel card for a boy;) Love the colours and design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Make sure you join in on all the possibilities to win;) Bettina

April said...

Fun boy birthday card! You did a great job! I saw it on TTT.

Jennifer Scull said...

I love this easel card you have made! just so perfect for the cutie rocket boy! I know your son's friend is going to love it! :)