Tuesday 13 September 2011

Autumn roses

When I saw this weeks sketch over at unscripted sketches on Saturday I just knew exactly what I wanted to do.I ADORE these Cosmo cricket papers and love the chance to use them - especially so sparingly as it means that I can get more crafty projects out of them !!

Being a perfectionist I am not especially happy with my roses as they are hand cut and rolled and all slighty different sizes ! I have added the rolled flower dies to my wish list so roll on Christmas !!

I would also like to add my card to the following challenges;

Clearly iStamp
- Patterned papers
Craft your days away - Make your own flowers
Crazy 4 challenges - Colour combo
Crafty pad - Autumnal colours
Critter challenge blog - Photo inspiration
Come and get it challenges - Colour combo

Thanks so much for visiting me today - leave a comment so I can hop over to your blog and see what you have been up to x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

17 comments:

lindyloo said...

ooo this is stunning and the papers are sooo yummy hugs linda x

Victoria Lavender said...

Beautiful card! Lovely papers and great handmade roses. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad, I wish you luck.
Victoria Lavender

Unknown said...

I like!
I so know what you mean by using sparingly, i love design papers and find it so hard to cut them up.
But this card is definitely worth it, and nonesense about the roses they are gorgeous hun!!
xx

Dawn said...

Love it! Great handmade flowers & I love he dp's you've used!
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Goodbye Summer Challenge
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Christy said...

WOWZA!!! Those roses are fabulously GORGEOUS!!!! Are they easy enough to make that I should even bother trying? LOL

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a wonderful card, loving those vibrant roses, I like this a lot, lovely details. Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck Gaynor :)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your roses are beautiful along with your gorgeous DP's, really pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I love the roses especially.
Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

Bligu said...

Beautiful card! Colors and flowers are amazing.

Linda Beeson said...

What a beatiful card! I just love the colors and wow on the wonderful flowers. The most perfect use of the Unscripted sketch.

dstandard said...

This is beautiful - gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is a stunning card. Your roses are lovely. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

Billie A said...

Really nice card love the roses. thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope you come back next week.

rudlis said...

This card is gorgeous with your use of roses!Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

Amanda said...

Beautiful papers and fab flowers!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Kathy D. said...

Oh the different sizes just add to the card. Oh I love the design of your card. Can I use it as a lift for inspiration?

Thanks for playing in Clearly Inspired Challenge. The new challenge was posted today so I hope you come over and play again with us.

aqualeiga said...

Hi Suzie, your card is just STUNNING! I think the slight difference in each flower gives it character, and is far better than perfectly uniform ones would be. ;)

Great to see you join THE CRAFTY PAD challenge, thanks so much!

Hugs, Ali x