Friday 23 September 2011

I want to ride my bicycle .. I want to ride my bike

Lets get stampin' for the weekend - yes it's time for a brand new challenge !

This fortnight we want to see your cute creations. We have a fab sponsor for this challenge it's Wee stamps - I adore all their stamps and if you hop over to the challenge blog you will see that we have all used one of the wee stamps images. Oh they are soooooo pretty - just perfect for our "what a cutie" challenge.

The DP's I have used are from a prima paper stack - Madeline - and my lovely mum let me borrow her new spellbinders border die - I love it !
I went for a simple layout as the papers and the image are def' the stars here then just added a satin ribbon & bow with a paper rose highlighted with some stickles.

My image is coloured with my Prisma's and highlighted with lots more stickles. I tried to add some shadow and depth around the image with my prismas and it is my 1st time trying this - not too sure if I like it or if I did it quite right !

Don't forget to visit the Stampin' for the weekend challenge blog for loads more fabulous creations from the DT and all the details of the challenge x

Thanks for visiting me today leave me a comment so I can pop over and see what you have been up to x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh she is a cutie indeed! love those gorgeous papers and your punched border. fabby! :)

Christy said...

Wow...that pop of teal makes this card :) :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Suzie (as always), I love all the details :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty Suzie she is so cute! Hugs Rebekah xx