Friday 1 February 2013

That's the ticket :)

Good morning I hope that you are well x I know it is only just February but I am feeling like spring is {just a little} in the air :)
I noticed a miniature iris on flower in the garden today - a bright yellow ray of sunshine which brightened my day. I spent some time with Aidan, my youngest son, planting some primroses in the pots in front of our house - I hope they help to brighten someone else's day tomorrow :)

Anyway back to the reason for my post today - the brand spanking new challenge over at Stampin' for the weekend, which this fortnight is to use metal on your projects.

Our fabulous new sponsor for this challenge is Saturated canary who also very kindly provided the entire DT with their super cute and sassy images to use on our projects.
You can check out all of the great SC images at their store here.

I used "Parade" and coloured it with my prisma pencils before adding stickles glitter glue and using chalk to create a cloud background. My photo just doesn't pick up the background - sorry about that.

My DP's and ticket strip are from the Missing U digi kit from Kim Broedelet and the doily was cut with my cheery lynn English tea party doily die.
The crystal brads and chiffon ribbon are from my craft cupboard.

Don't forget to hop on over to the SFTW challenge blog and see all the beautiful inspiration projects from the DT and get all the details I have forgotten to tell you about !!

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Creative belli blog - Rhinestones
Perfect sentiment challenge - Anything goes with a die cut
Color throwdown - fabulous colour combo - thanks x
Inky impressions challenge - BINGO (pink/sentiment/die cut)
Mema's Crafts - Use a doily
Oozak challenge - Use your fav' colours (Pink and green is my absolute fav' colour combo x)

Thanks so much for visiting me today - I love it when you pop by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the fab colour choice's.xxx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. I particularly like the brads down the spine.
Hugs
Jayne

Paula Bee said...

Great card! I love the image! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Vicky said...

Hi Suzie, thank you for joining Inky Impressions bingo challenge with your beautiful card

hugs Vicky xxx

ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

Olivia said...

This card came out so cute. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Julie said...

Lovely card. Love what you've done with the brads!

Hugs

Julie x

Mema's Crafts said...

Your image is just cute cute cute and your design is beautifully done. I am your newest follower and I thank you for taking time to play with us over at Mema's Crafts. Hope to see you often.

Hugs
Lesia

Unknown said...

Oh this is just super cute!! Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Inky Impressions xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, all pink and girly. Lovely use of ribbon too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge this time.
hugs
Dawn xx