Friday 8 February 2013

So sweet :)

Good morning today I wanted to share with you a project I made for the new challenge over at Jellypark :)
This time our challenge is 
So sweet 
Yep we want to see your sweet creations this time around.

I made a little treat bag with the super sweet bunny rabbit costume digi stamp and one the bunting images. Both are coloured with my prisma's and highlighted with stickles glitter glue.

I made the sentiment strip in MS word and the DP is from a super old paper pack called honey &  hugs from papermania. 
These little treat sacks are another great way to use up your scraps. They are also super quick and easy to create and make a really sweet personal gift especially for the kids.

Here's another pic for you 

Don't forget to hop on over to the Jellypark friends challenge blog to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT and also check out the fab new releases from the store.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Sarah Hurley challenges - Anything but a card
Craft us crazy - Use your cutting machine (big shot) and fav' technique (colouring)
Shopping our stash challenge - Use your oldest bling

Thanks so much for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

7 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love this! The design of the treat sack is so fun and the image so darn cute! This is a darling project that any child or adult would love to receive. Thanks for joining our Pastels challenge at Craft your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so lovely Suzie, the image is adorable and the colours are gorgeous.

Donna x

Leslie Hanna said...

Really cute package! I can see how the kids would love them. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute project...nicely made...

Linda McClain said...

Holy bunny ears - this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my,this is delightful and such a lovely gift.Love your colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

fatmonica said...

It's lovely.What a great idea!Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley.