Tuesday 5 February 2013

Love cut

Hello again I am back tonight to show you a valentines card I made using the sketch over at
CAS(E) this sketch here is the fab sketch
I love this super sketch for it's amazing simplicity especially highlighted with the striking red/black colour combo I used here.

The hearts were cut using my Nellie Snellen heart multi frame die and I added some clear gems for a bit of bling :)

Simple but stunning - I hope !

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges;

CAS on Sunday - Be mine valentine
Top tip Tuesday - Let me call you sweetheart
{PIN}spirational challenge - Fab photo inspiration this week :)

Thanks for visiting today I love it when you stop by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card

Dawn said...

Really cool, love it!

Nancy said...

Suzie, This is beyond gorgeous! This is a genius idea...and I am very impressed! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!

Athina said...

Great CAS card! Love the simple colors!

Happy Dance said...

This is wonderful! Super take on the CAS(E)sketch. The black just makes that red pop. Very clever cut-out heart, and wow! a black heart too. This is great. : ) Bev

Deanne Saunders said...

Soooo pretty!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. I love the off the edge heart. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Mariken said...

What a beautiful card!!
Thank you for joining us on Cas on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Meg said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a design for the Valentine for my hubs - I have no problem at all designing for other people, but this year when it comes to designing for my self (or my hubbie) I seem to stumped. Hope you don't mind, but I am stealing or rather casing your card - you are a life saver; I just know that he will love this card!

Susan said...

Gorgeous card...love the color combo...and your interpretation of the sketch.