Friday 15 February 2013

Love - Clean and simple :)

This week over at Stampin' for the weekend we want to see your crafty creations with 
Distressing
So get out those stamps and papers and start creating with us :)

When I think of a "distressed" card I imagine lots of torn or frayed edges, heavy inked edges and maybe even a steampunk style ! 
I wanted to show you that you can add distressing to any card style - even CAS !

Here is my CAS card

My white CS has a clear embossed pattern on it - if you click to enlarge the pic you might just see it !
I crimped the border strip before distressing with white acrylic paint along with the heart.

Don't forget to check the SFTW challenge blog for lots more fabulous inspiration from the DT and all the details of the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Crafty Ann's challenge - Love actually
Moving along the times - Love is in the air
Creative belli blog - Valentines/hearts
Little red wagon - Use the word LOVE
Addicted to stamps and more - BINGO (I used Heart, Stamp & Love)

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous CAS cardSuzi and perfect for our challenge over at ATSM, thanks for playing along!
Val x

Berry said...

I think your distressing is just fine! You only have to add a bit of paint or ink to make it distressed! This is a lovely card hugs Rebekah xx

Kylie said...

I LOVE your perfectly CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Suzie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Ros Crawford said...

Perfectly lovely!! Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, Thanks for sharing the Love with us this week on MAWTT, Hazelxox

craftyb said...

Gorgeous! Simple, elegant, trendy - it has it all! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Joanne said...

Awesome CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Cazro said...

A simple yet stunning card I do love the clean and simple result of this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted To Stamps and More. Caz

Jen said...

Super card, very cleverly done. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x