Monday 4 February 2013

Love .....

Hello I wanted to hop on this morning and show you a card that I made last night.

I was inspired by the current deconstructed sketch especially this beauty created by the uber talented Sheri Gilson.

Here's the sketch.

I used paper scraps from MME Love me paper pad for my pennants and a doily cut with my cheery Lynn English tea party doily die.
The satin ribbon, embroidery floss and button are from my stash.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges;

The ribbon girls - Love or valentines
My time to craft - Love is in the air
Creative corner challenge - Love & hearts

Thanks so much for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it! I like your take on the sketch!

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, Mary x

Jen Shults said...

This is really pretty! That's my FAVORITE Valentine paper pad, I wish I had more of it. You did a wonderful job with the doily and the ribbon treatment! I'm so glad you were able to join us for DS87!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Thanks Jen - that is the super thing about this ketch you get tons of use out of those paper pads including all those scraps :) Thanks everyone for your lovely comments x
((Hugs)) Suzie

Berry said...

Love this Suzie and such a fab way to use up scraps I should do this! hugs rebekah xx

Rachel said...

Love this card, great papers.

Thanks for joining the love is all around challenge at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Chris said...

I like your take on the sketch - it's great! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week!. So glad you joined us!