Sunday 28 February 2010

Unscripted Sketches Challenge # 44



Here is my entry for the Unscripted Sketches challenge # 44

The card base was made using bazzill cardstock and scored with my new Martha Stewart scoreboard ! I then embossed the base using my bigshot and the Sizzix Twirls embossing plate.
The patterned paper is a digi paper by Cupcake Cutiees downloaded here at MyGraficO and the image is a digi stamp from the fantabulous Pink Petticoat. I also used a border punch (Martha Stewart of course !) to add a little more interest.
I only had white lace so I coloured that with my jet black stazon ink pad and added some gems to the beautiful stamp and voila - easy peasy.
As for the inside I had a little help with some inspiration from the so very talented Amy from Pickled Paper Designs and specifically this card. Thanks Amy your designs make me want to try something new every day.
Hope you like it - please leave a comment x
Suzie x

5 comments:

Caryl P said...

So beautiful! I love the lace, especially how you colored it. It goes so well with the image. Thanks for playing along with Unscripted sketches again this week!

Liz said...

Fabulous colors and design Thanks for playing at Unscripted this week
Liz
US DT

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! So glad you joined US again this week!
Steph
Unsctipted DT

Sarah said...

WOW awesome card!!! LOve the lace and that image.
Thanks for playing along with US this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

dstandard said...

What a pretty take on the sketch - just a beautiful card!