Saturday 20 February 2010

I (Heart) 2 Stamp



This is the card that I made for this weeks I (heart) 2 stamp sketch.
The papers are from My minds eye pretty please spring papers (I got these free with my cardmaking and papercraft magazine !), the flower stamps are called Bloom and Grow also from my minds eye. The quote is from a see-d's set called Blooming friendships. I highlighted the flowers with my new Spica glitter pens (a birthday present from my hubby) but you can't really see this in the pictures.
Inside I decorated with my new Martha Stewart border punch, more paper and a happy birthday sentiment.
As often happens this card started as something totally different and changed several times before everything seemed to slot into place.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

this is gorgeous, love how you have decorated the inside to, those papers are beautiful.
x