Friday 26 February 2010

My very first easel card !

After months of looking at all those beautiful easel cards online and thinking that they were far too difficult for me to manage - I have finally made my first. How brave I hear you thinking (esp those of you who have yet to make your own) but I wasn't actually as brave as you might think....
While browsing the net one day this week I happened upon a website called The Creative Cottage. This website sells all sorts of digital crafting goodies including papers and digi stamps as well as all sorts of kits. Amoung the kits I found the easel card kits !!!!!! I immediately added this to my cart, as well as another kit with some beautiful papers, whizzed through the check out and I was printing out and making this card within minutes.
I was astounded at the ease of the card kit - you even get fool proof instructions.
I was so impressed by the quality of the products that I actually emailed the store to congratulate them.
Now I know card kits are not for everyone but how handy is it to have everything to hand to print out and put together within literally 20 minutes, and of course you can add as little or as much as you wish.
So I hope you like my card and I am very sure you will be seeing more papers and stamps from The Creative Cottage on my blog.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

thank you for the lovely comments about our kits, im so pleased you enjoyed using it, your card looks fab, love the extra detail you have added really sets it of! x