Monday 1 March 2010

Last I (heart) 2 stamp sketch challenge of the month !



Here is my entry for the last sketch of the month over at I (heart) 2 stamp.

Loved using these colours - feeling really spring like at mo - isn't it amazing what a little sunshine can do !
I made the card base using this gorgeous shade of zingy yellow from dcwv then added the patterned papers - springtime text paper from dcwv (I think - it's an old one) and the pretty floral is from Bo Bunny - Sun Wash Calico.
The image is a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat coloured with my copics and spica glitter pens.
I found the beautiful quote at the fantastic Quote Garden and printed it on to matching card.
The rest is from my craft stash except for the ribbon which is one of the hanging loops from inside one of my tops - it just seemed to be the perfect colour !

SOOOOO sorry for the awful photos. I really must find an online tutorial about taking photos for the blog but would rather spend my spare time cardmaking !.
Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment x
Suzie x

No comments: