Monday 12 May 2014

Buzzin' by !

This fortnights challenge over at Jellypark is an easy one -

Anything Jellypark goes

I chose to use the cute and super spring-like bee happy digital stamp available at the store here.

As you can see I made a tag with some DP from the American crafts Dear Lizzy neopolitan paper pad. My image is coloured with prisma pencils and I added some glamour dust for some sparkle and a couple of brads to anchor the sentiment. I used a little heart punch to create a hole for the ribbon (just for a change !) and I really like it !
I can't wait to add this l'il tag to some flowers to brighten one of my friends day ! 

Don't forget to check out the jellypark blog to see all the fabulous DT inspiration and get all the details for the challenge.

I would like to add my tag to the following challenges;

Country view challenges - Natures glories
The challenge blog from creative shopping - Winged messengers of spring
Addicted to stamps challenge - Inspired by a song (Don't worry be happy - Bobby McFerrin)
Addicted to CAS - Off the edge

Thanks for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

7 comments:

Céline said...

so cute
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Dreja said...

Ein ganz tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Susanne Rose said...

Super cute! Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der KE-C. LG, Susanne.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an adorable tag - Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

kalleinka said...

Dein Werk gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

LG, Ilonka

Deepti said...

what an fun and cute tag :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!!

Marlies said...

A lovely tag with an adorable little bee. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies