Friday 28 March 2014

Spring butterfly

Today we are launching a new challenge over at SFTW. This time around we want to see your crafty projects with
Spring colours !
I went with the colour of the crocus that are flowering in my front window box - Purple/lilac :)

Here is my card
Sorry for the wonky pic I didn't have time to get another one and I have no idea how to fix it - although I'm sure there is a way !

Don't forget to hop on over to the SFTW challenge blog and check out all the fabulous DT inspiration and get all the details of the challenge & the prize.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Craft your passion - Mothers day 
Make my Monday - For mums :)
Creative moments - Anything goes with wings
Crafty sentiments challenge - Mothers day
4 crafty chicks - Spring

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by xx
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

2 comments:

coops said...

so beautiful suzie.your butterfly is stunning and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

The is lovely Suzie. I like the touch of cheese cloth behind the butterfly and the pretty springs colors. Hugs!