Saturday 19 June 2010

A little cheat - but couldn't stay away !


Hello to you and thanks for dropping by.
I am cheating a little as I am posting an old card today - one I made a while ago and never blogged !
We can all blame my hubby for this as he had an operation this week so I am playing nurse rather than playing with my crafting goodies ! But hopefully he'll be on the mend soon so I can get back to playing !

This simple card uses one of my fav stamps - who doesn't love butterflies ? I've had it ages think it was one of my 1st purchases, but I've no idea who the manufacturer is - sorry !
The paper is from the K & Co paper pad Berry sweet - love the bright and zingy colours in this and that lovely sentiment - another of my fav's is a do crafts wood mounted stamp.

Hope you like it and can forgive my cheating !

((hugs)) Suzie xx

2 comments:

Berry said...

This is so adorabel Suzie how come you never blogged it before its too cute! Thanks for your sponsorship by the way I was dead chuffed my bloggin pals sponsored me! Hugs Rebekah x

CraftyC said...

This is so colourful, love the pretty butterflies!
Clairex