Friday 8 March 2013

Hoppy Easter


It is time for another fun challenge over at Jellypark and this time we want to see bunnies on your projects :)
Perfect to get ahead for Easter so get those spring papers out and the colours flowing :)

I love Claire's bunny images for any time of year - my favourite toy, as a child, was my binny (I couldn't say bunny and it just stuck !) and later I had a beloved pet rabbit by the same name :)

This particular image is the cute dancing rabbit and is available in the store here I coloured him (or her!) in with my prisma pencils. 
I used DP's from the papermania spots and stripes capsule collection to make my tag and also to paper piece my bunny's dungarees and ears. The sentiment was made in MS Word.

Here's a closer look
Don't forget to bunny hop (ha ha !!) over to the jellypark challenge blog to see all the fabulous DT creations to inspire you and while you are there don't forget to check out the new release images for this fortnight too - you won't be disapointed - I promise x

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

The ribbon carousel blog - Spring is in the air
Crafting for all seasons - Spring into spring
Stampavie and more - Tag it !
Aud sentiments challenge blog - Easter sentiment
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Easter/spring
Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Southern girls challenge - Tag you're it !
Hotshot craft blog - Anything but a card
Cupcake inspirations 200th Challenge - Cupcake # 154 - more bunnies :)

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

ADORABLE Tag!Saw it at Cupcake Inspirations!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Krafty Kows said...

Beautiful tag and the image is cute. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Jeanette

Chris said...

Lovely colours, great design and cute image all add up to a fabulous tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Rene said...

This is so cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcakes for our 200th challenge! Good luck!
Rene :D

Penny said...

Oh, Suzie, what a darling tag! Love your coloring, love the design, love the colors & papers & pretty embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nicolchen said...

Your TAG ist simply adorable...fab colours and the image is just cute :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Stampavie & more ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Helen said...

Great tag, really cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Dawn said...

Such a sweet tag! Love the pastel colours you've used!
Thanks so much for playing in the Crafting For All Seasons Spring Into Spring Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Leslie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Aud Sentiments "Easter/Spring" Challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely Easter tag. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Niknak said...

Awesome tag! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!