Wednesday 28 December 2011

Last minute rescues !


Well firstly let me apologise - I have been a very bad DT member !! I thought I had scheduled my posts for over the Christmas holiday but apparently I hadn't !

So this is my {late} post for Friday's Stampin' for the weekend challenge which is an anything goes theme - so there is no excuse to not play along - I know you have all got new crafty stash to play with !

We have some amazing prizes up for grabs from 2 fantastic sponsors The pretty little ribbon shop and also Bugaboo stamps.


I used the opportunity of the anything goes theme to make a couple of last minute easy peasy cards both using the same layout - simple but cute and as I made them little mini's {4in square} I was able to use up some bits and peices from my scraps drawer.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas time with friends and family and wish you all a happy and prosperous new year xx

((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

No comments: