Friday 5 August 2011

Sketch time !


Hello again I m back to tell you about the new challenge over at Easy craft projects.

This week we have a sketch for you to follow - don't feel you have to make a scrapbook layout with it please adapt it to suit any type of craft project we love to see you mix it up and show us something different - just make sure that we can still see the main elements of the sketch on your projects.

I made a card with some MME papers and love elsie alpha stamps - I am just lovin this teal colour ink at the moment and I'm constantly surprised that it looks just as good with red, yellow, brown or pink - hey this is the colour that just keeps on giving !

I used my corner rounding punch to add some interest to my square alpha bases and I'm glad I did it changed my cube shape to more of a flower shape and I like that !

I do hope you'll join in with us again this fortnight we were thrilled that so many of you played along in the last challenge - hop over to the Easy craft projects blog for more inspiration from the fantastic DT and all the details of what you could win this time around x

Thanks for visiting today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Suzi, great LO :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Steph Herbert said...

Fabulous card! I love that paper! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Suzie, less is definitely more on this card and I love the lettering! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog...you have made my day :) Donna x