Monday 18 July 2011

Butterfly kisses


Well it has been a dull, grey day here but the sun did appear for about 10 minutes so I grabed my camera a got a photo of a card I whipped up at the weekend.

Last week I ordered some birthday goodies for my mum from Joanna sheen's website while I was there I saw this gorgeous Magenta stamp and just couldn't resist it {naughty me !}

I wanted to make a CAS card so the stamp, with those gorgeous butterflies would remain the star !
I stamped it with black Stazon and gave it a spritz with my purple violet cosmic shimmer mist then added the ribbon and over stamped that with the frame and sentiment (both from sizzix) again in Stazon.

Well that is it ! Told you it was clean and SIMPLE - but hey sometimes less is more !

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Scrapbook sisters - Thank you
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Butterflies
By the cute and girly - Things with wings
Incy wincy designs - Black & white plus one other (purple)
Paper play challenges - Things with wings

Thanks for visiting x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

9 comments:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Less is definately more!!! Goergeous!! Thanks so much for sharing at By The Cute & Girly's *Things with wings* challenge. Good luck!

Tammy xox
http://creationsladiva.blogspot.com/

Stella said...

White and black at tis best; love that stamp. beautiful with that little splash of purple ( or lavender?)
Love and hugs,
Stella
X

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is lovely, love the images and the touch of ribbon, thanks for sharing with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

purple_pea_fran said...

That stamp is amazing! Love the way you've spritzed shimmer over the image, so effective. Fran x

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Suzie, so elegant :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Shelley said...

This card is stunning, love the splash of colour. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Deirdre said...

Thanks for joining us on Paperplay - love this - so stunning.

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly and our Things with Wings Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Hanna