Wednesday 2 February 2011

Lovely lovebirds x


Hello I am sorry that my posts are late today - I have had terrible internet connection for the last 3 days - and I'm getting super frustrated with it !
Being a techno-phobe I'm not sure if it is a problem with my modem or whatever but I have no idea where to start to fix it so if anyone has experience of these things any advice would be appreciated x

Right now boring stuff aside lets get on with the fun stuff !

This card is my DT sample for our new challenge over at cooking it up with Katie who this week wants to see some metal, some brown and 2 designer papers.

We are sponsored this week by Robyns fetish who provided all the DT with some great digi images to play with so make sure you visit the other DT girls to see their fantastic creations you can find links to all of their blogs over at cooking it up with Katie.

I have used the sketch over at cards and things and my yummy MS border punch that my sister got me for Christmas, also a big flower brad which I have been saving - don't we all have products that we buy and don't want to use !!! and also some little prima flowers with papers which I think are K & Co.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Try It On Tuesday
- Feel the lurve !
The Pink Elephant - Red brown and pink
Cards And Things Challenges - Sketch

Thanks for looking I hope you like it - sorry for the rushed post - got to dash off and get Issac from dodgeball now !!

((hugs)) Suzie xx

3 comments:

Stella said...

I am not a handy with computers too and it's lovely to read that I'm not the only one':)
On to your card; well I can say that you're an amazingly talented woman and your card is L-O-V-E-L-Y!!!
Hugs,
Stella
XXX

Meggymay said...

Lovely card, thankyou for sharing it with us at TioTs

~*Joni said...

Awww Suzie! What an adorable card - I love that you paper pieced the nest for these lovebirds. Beautiful design, the word dp works perfectly for this layout. The primas are such a sweet accent! Thank you so much for joining in on our color challenge at TPE this week!
~*Joni TPE DT