Friday 18 January 2013

Warm heart :)

Good morning to you - Happy Friday :)

Today it is time for a new challenge over at Stampin' for the weekend and this fortnight our challenge for you is
Something Girly

Of course we have a fabulous sponsor as well 
Just click on the button above to be taken to their lovely store

For my card I used the girl & heart image from Jellypark and DP's from the MME Love me paper pad. The beautiful die is the Japanese garden lace oval from cheery Lynn and those lovely branches are in the same set. The little tag is a x-cut punch and I added a little "smile" sentiment from a crafters companion set I have. The other sentiment is one I made myself in MS word. 
Then I just added a triple bow with some buttons and done !

Don't forget to hop on over to the SFTW challenge blog to check out all the beautiful DT inspiration and get all the details of the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Crafts & me challenge blog - Something new (cheery Lynn Die)
By the cute & girly - Cute & girly
Craft us crazy - Celebrate love
Crafty ribbons challenge - Love/romance
Crafting for all seasons - Something new

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card suzie
That image and die cut look fab
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons this fortnight
Hugs Kelly

Carol said...

A beautiful girlie card. Lovely design details and super sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge this time.
Carol DT

Mynn xx said...

This is just too cute!!! LOVE your darling little doll and all the fabulous elements--that little heart after the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at CYDI!!! I hope you join us again soon--and I hope you have some time to join me at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday for our challenges this time around as well! HUGS and happy weekend! :)

shaz earl said...

Lovely card

Thank you for joining in the fun over at Ruby's Rainbow
Hugs Shaz x

Basslady said...

totally cute and adorable!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Valentina said...

So sweet card! The image is so cute! thank for join us at Craft us crazy challenge!!

carol said...

super sweet card,thanks for sharing your creative talent with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Laura said...

Love these colours together
Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons
Laura
:)

Ang C said...

What a beautiful sentiment

Thankyou for joining us at Rubys Rainbow for our "Smile" challenge

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

Christine L said...

Love that lacey oval die with your fabulous image.. gorgeous card altogether.

Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.. hope we see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x