Friday 4 January 2013

Pretty pastels :)


Happy new year welcome to 2013 :) I really do wish each and every one of you a healthy, happy and lucky year.

Today see the 1st challenge from us over at SFTW and we are being gentle with you to start 2013 with an anything goes :)

We are sponsored this fortnight by the fabulous 
who is offering the winner of this fortnights challenge a $10 voucher for the store.

Sorry about this photo but I left my camera at a friends house on  new years eve so I've had to take this picture with my iPad.

These beautiful papers were a fabulous find - an absolute bargain in my local TK Maxx store. They are from the American crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 12x12 paper pad a real snip at only £6.99. I know its last years but its still strokeably beautiful :)

The flowers are diecuts from DCWV the swirl is joycrafts and the beautiful butterfly came from a local florist.

Don't forget to hop on over to the SFTW challenge blog to get all the details and see the fabulous DT inspiration.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Flutter by Wednesdays - Something new (Papers)
Nutcrafters - Lots of layers & sparkle/bling
By the cute & girly - Cute & girly !
Can you dig it ? - Sparkle, sparkle
Crafty mess challenge - Sparkle & bling
Digi haven - Sparkle & bling

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by ;)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

17 comments:

Berry said...

Ooo I never thought about looking in TK Maxx for papers what a bargain! This is a really pretty card and the photo is just fine! hugs Rebekah xx

Basslady said...

this is totally adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Annette said...

It is a lovely card Suzie, I love Molly's glossy wings.
Thank you so much for showcasing our Stampfairy image so beautifully.
Annette
On behalf of Stampfairy
xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh this is just sooo pretty! Sweet image and I love your bargain papers. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. xx

Danni said...

This is so soft and pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this darling easel card! LOVE the flower and butterfly flanking your darling image! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Haven! Hope you join us again soon! :)

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a sweet card,loving the sparkly wings and the bling.

Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Craftymess.

Sandie x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
Beautiful card. Love the colors and flower is so fab.
Hugs Gunn

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Suzie, I like the image and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Sandy Trefger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful easel card! I love the image and the pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Kathy Bradley said...

what a wonderful easel card and your coloring is lovely. I love the sparkle on the wings! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

jan farnworth said...

great card thanks for sharing at fbw.

Pink Dandelion said...

Really pretty card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Nutcrafters and good luck. Debs xx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Such a pretty card

Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

Tina xxx

Angela said...

Aww , she is sweet. Love the layout and the embellishments.

Thank you for taking part with us in the Craftymess Sparkle / Bling Challenge .

Angela ( DT)

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta