Friday 25 January 2013

Ahoy there .........



Today we have 2 new digi stamps being released over at the Jellypark store and the DT have created some fab projects to show them off.

I am showing off the pirate and dog on a boat digi stamp available at the store here

I coloured the image with my prisma pencils and created a charm by stamping and cutting out the anchor and attaching it to the twine bow with a jump ring.

Hop on over to the jellypark friends blog to check out all the DT inspiration with the new stamps and also check out the new challenge too :)

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Crafting for all seasons - Buttons & bows
Papercraft star - Buttons
Crafty catz challenge - Cute as a button
4 crafty chicks - Buttons

Thanks for visiting me today I love it when you stop by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

13 comments:

Steph said...

Such a cute image and I love the colour combo you've used x

Ros Crawford said...

This is one super card ... I love those buttons and the sweet Image ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Suzie, such a sweet image and great colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

♥Jan♥ said...

The texture adds so much to your card, what a good idea !! We were so glad to have you along with us for our button challenge at Papercraft Star !!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Suzy, I love your star buttons! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Papercraft Star.

carol said...

Hello lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a sweet card, love the anchor that you've got dangling,and those star buttons are just too cute. Thanks for joining us in our Buttons and bows challenge at Crafting for All Seasons

Tamie said...

FABULOUS buttons! I love the twine in them too. they go perfectly with your image and the layout. Love the paper colors too. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori Turner said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us for our "Button" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours you've used :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Tracy said...

I definitely believe your sailors and mine could find a lot to talk about. hee hee. That image is adorable and I really appreciate your visit to my blog and sweet comment Suzie. Hugs!

Janice said...

Brilliant card. Love the image and your cute anchor charm. Jx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Suzie and I love how you have used the twine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}