Friday 11 January 2013

Warm {cocoa} wishes :)

 Hello and happy Friday to you :)
I am def' ready for the weekend and I am really hoping for a lay-in tomorrow morning although I don't fancy my chances !

Well it's time for a new challenge over at Jellypark friends and this week we want to see your cards and crafty projects with Winter animals on them.

I chose to use the super cute penguin in his wooly hat available at the jellypark shop, for a mere £1.25 - bargain !

I am all Christmas card-ed out ! So I decided to make a little hot chocolate gift pack for a friend who needed a little cheering up. It was very easy and fun to make.

Supplies used were digital DP's from Carina Gardner's flourish set available at jessicasprague.com, Digital stamp from Jellypark here, Spellbinders dies labels 1, Centura pearl CS from crafters companion, Prisma pencils, lilac chiffon ribbon. The sentiment was made in MS word.

Don't forget to hop on over to the Jellypark friends blog and check out all the fab DT inspiration for the new challenge and also check out the new release digi stamps while you are there.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

ABC Christmas challenge - A is for animals
Crafts & me challenges - Winter wonderland bumper Christmas challenge
Sweet stampin' Christmas - Cold & frosty
Creative belli blog - Winter/snowmen
Fab n funky challenges - Winter
The sisterhood of crafters - Baby it's cold outside
Paper crafting journey - Anything goes (hello girls x)
Fussy & fancy challenges - Coffee, cocoa & tea
Totally papercrafts Friday challenges - Ribbon

Thanks for visiting me today - I love it when you stop by x
((hugs)) Suzie

18 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG ... how cute is this little guy and he's delivering cocoa mix ... adorable!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BABY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. I have blog candy available through January if you are interested.

Chris said...

YUM! love the color palette and the cute little penguin. I would love to receive this package.

sue w. said...

How fab is this, love the penguin. A super gift for your friend. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Pat K said...

Love this cute little penguin and the delish contents. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K

Pat K said...

Hi again Suzie. I'm back, this time with my Belli Challenge hat and on still lovin the cute penguin. Thanks so much for joining us this week. hugs, Pat K x

Norma said...

Suzie, I love your hot chocolate gift pack! Cute penguin. Love the colour scheme of your wonderful DP. The see-through window looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma

Tracey T said...

I love, love, love this little penguin - he looks really cosy in his big hat! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. Tracey x

TannyP said...

What a brilliant gift pack :) I love the colors and the hot chocolate will, I'm sure, be appreciated! Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Baby It's Cold Outside challenge!

Anonymous said...

Yum yum fabulous little goody bag! love the window too! Great to see you Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

coops said...

aw this is just fabulous, your penguin is too cute and i love your colours.
thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's so cute. Loving his hat!

Thanks for joining in with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.

Susan

sara said...

so sweet what a lovely idea thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me for our bumper challenge
hugs sara x x

Ginny said...

how fab, thanks for joining us at FnF:)

Helen said...

SO cute! What a lovely idea!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Yum treats, what a wonderful way to present them. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa

Sheryl said...

Hi Suzie! What a sweet cocoa treat!
I love the purple and blue you worked with and your little penguin is adorable! How perfect for our challenge theme! Great project! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Suzie you've been hand picked as one of our Top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy. Please pop over to the challenge to pick up your badge :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Faye said...

Cayoot! I love penguins too. Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X