Wednesday 16 June 2010

Creative cottage challenge card - It takes 2



Good morning to you - can you believe that it is Wednesday again already ?
Of course wednesday means that it's time for a new challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog.

This week was shelly's pick "It takes Two" - yes she has set us the task of making a card and something to match.

I have made another fathers day card with the "little monkey pirate adventure" kit and I was so pushed for time that I just decorated a bar of choccy to match - sorry it is a bit of a cop-out but at least it shows that you can make a quick gift more personal.

I love this kit - that monkey is sooooo cute. If you want to see this or any of the Creative cottage kits go to the pollycraft store and have a look or you can go the the blog and check out some DT cards for some inspiration and, of course, we would love it if you joined us this week at the challenge blog - hope to see you there xx

((hugs)) Suzie xx

4 comments:

Berry said...

I think this is great Suzie! I love how you have done the ribbon on the card and I wouldn't complain if I got a decorated bar of choccy lol! Hugs Rebekah x

Teri said...

Fab hun! Wish our chocolate stayed around long enough to decorate! LOL
Hugs,
Teri x

Rachel said...

Hey Suzie - love the monkey image! Such a cute set...I agree with Teri...I wish my chocolate lasted long enough to wrap!

Wedgie xxx

Becky said...

I love your card and choccie bar wrapper Suzie!! Absolutely gorgeous use of the kit and love the way you rolled the sentiment!! xx