Tuesday 8 June 2010

Creative cottage challenge # 13 "Going Pink"


Good morning to you all hope you're all well.

Well it's Wednesday which means that it's time for another challenge over at the Creative cottage challenge blog.

This week's challenge has been set by the talented Rebekah who has chosen "going pink" due to the fact that she is running the race for life this coming Sunday - good luck Rebekah you'll do great. Pop over to Rebekah's blog and leave her some love by clicking here.

Ok so onto my DT card and this week I returned to one of my old favorite kits yes it's the "something sweet" kit - available here.
I also used the fab sketch over at Taylored expressions and the super sweet image and sentiment is from the pink petticoat.
I glittered my punched frame (martha Stewart) with my stickles and threaded my buttons (stash) with green raffia then mounted them on Dahlia diecuts (nestabillites) cut on my bigshot.

V quick post this morning got a list of jobs a mile long to get on with ! x

Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

((hugs)) Suzie xx

8 comments:

Berry said...

Thanks for your good wishes Suzie! I love this cute card and those fabby papers, this is one of my fave kits too! hugs Rebekah x

Teri said...

Lovely card hun - cute fluff!
Hugs,
Teri x

Shelly said...

Hi Suzie! Love your cute pooch card... great sentiment too! Hugs Shelly ;)

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Suzie, love that embossed frame!! xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Suzie.

Rachel said...

Cute card Suzie, I love the glittered punch frame, adds such sparkle.

Wedgie xxx

Tracy said...

beautiful card Suzie the image is so cute and i love the layout, hope you have a great weekend, hugs Tracy x

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the image it's really cute.