Monday 25 November 2013

With love at Christmas - mwah x

The new challenge over at Stampin' for the weekend is 
Feeling festive
Yep we want to see your Christmas creations :)

I made a card using my SU christmas ornament stamp and the matching die.
I stamped and die cut 4 of the largest ornaments and folded each in half then stuck them together back to back to make a 3D ornament which I layered onto an oval then a spellbinders label. I also created a hanging loop with wrapped wire.

The lovely studded border is from an old websters pages kit - I love it so much I haven't wanted to use it !!! I added a dark red chiffon ribbon and bow with a button, gem and a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the stampin' for the weekend blog to see all the fantastic DT inspiration and get all the details of the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Crafty calendar - All things Christmas
Stamping sensations - Christmas
The corrosive challenge - Happy holidays
4 crafty chicks - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today xx
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

6 comments:

Toni said...

Ooh, love the design. Is the ornament part meant to come off and be used on the tree? I hadn't thought of doing 3d ornaments for mine.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Suzie! I love the ornament! :o)

Leanne said...

Wonderful, I've seen this before and wondered how to make it, and thanks, sounds great. I love the color and the paper awesome!
Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is very pretty and gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Tamie said...

Love the colors that you used and the how you made the ornament 3D.Thank you so much for sharing your very inspirational creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x