Friday 8 November 2013

Autumn colours

The new challenge over at stampin' for the weekend this time around is for you to use
autumn or fall colours
our sponsors for this fortnight are bugaboo who have allowed the DT to use some of there fabulous images and also scrappiness a great site that sell beautiful digi papers, kits and clip art.

Here is my card for the challenge

I coloured the cute fairy image from bugaboo firstly with my pro-markers and then with my prisma pencils. I used my die-namics fish tail banners die and also one of the leaves from the spellbinders shapeabilities foliage die set.
The papers I used are from the Sherry K designs Fall 2 digi paper pack.

Don't forget to hop on over to the stampin' for the weekend challenge blog to check out all the beautiful inspiration from the DT and get all the details of the challenge.

I would like to add my card  to the following challenges;

Crafty creations challenges - Autumn colours
Stampavie & more - Die cut embellishments
Colour Q - Colour combo
Inkspirational challenge - Fab photo inspiration 

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you have a wonderful weekend x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Beautiful card design. Love the blue with the autumn colours. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Suzie, I love the sweet image and very scrummy design.

Donna x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, fab card. I love the cute fairy and your lovely design. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Jen Mitchell said...

So cute! The image is so sweet and I love all the details! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Dawn said...

What a sweet little card! I love the cute image!Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marja B. said...

Love the pennants and other die cuts as well! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet image and lovely colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the image and the colours and colouring. A great take on the photo and just love the layout with all the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Meighan DT

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and great use of the colours, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

Carol said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS for our Autumn colours challenge. Carol DT x