Friday 24 June 2011

Glam gold !

Today it is time for a brand spanking new challenge over at Easy craft projects.

Our theme this week is gold. I can't wait to see how you'll interpret this I'm thinking lots of vintage cards and maybe even Christmas cards but also hoping that you'll surprise us - I'm quite excited - remember we accept any craft projects not just paper crafts so if you're a jewellery maker this could be perfect for you !

I have used some gold mirri board which I embossed with a cuttlebug folder and a wide chiffon ribbon for my gold elements and then girlied it up a bit with some pink plaid paper and this gorgeous digi image from A day for daisies which I coloured with a combination of promarkers and copics and highlighted with stickles.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

The corrosive challenge
- Ribbons & bows
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Fairies
House of Gilli - Ribbons & bows
A spoonfull of sugar - Ribbons & bows

I do hope that you will join in with us at Easy craft projects this fortnight x

Thanks for visiting x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Suzie this is beautiful love the image and the card is lush
Jacki xx

Jacki Daniels said...

can you give link to easycraft project can't find it lol come on you know what I'm like hehe

Jacki Daniels said...

Me again just enterd my card hope it's ok
XX

Mina said...

wow Suzi what a cute fairy and I love your beautiful design...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Antoinette said...

Loving your sweet creation hun! Very GLAM indeed! Hope all is well with you! Glad to be back visiting you again hun. Hugs Antoinette xXx