Wednesday 11 May 2011

Let's cook it up !


Good morning I hope you are all well this morning.

Well I'm a little late with my post this morning but boy have a I got loads done this morning !

I've deposited children at school and nursery, done the grocery shopping, hoovered the house (downstairs only tho !), found cheaper electricity and swiched over, upgraded my phone to a iphone and collected Aidan from nursery !!
And I even found time for a cuppa in there too - although it was cold by the time I got to it but all mums will, I'm sure, be used to that !

Anyway today is, of course, time for a new challenge over at cooking it up with Katie.

This week the recipe is
Start with some Brads
Include some Letters
Stamp an Image (rubber or digi)

Our sponsor today is Sassy studio's

Do pop over and see what the other DT members have created this week on the blog- you will not be disapointed I promise.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
- Add a sentiment
Stamp Something - Digi day
The Crazy Challenge - Anything goes
Make It Monday - Anything goes
Ooh La La Challenge Blog - Tres chic

Thanks for popping in today I hope you'll join in again with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x

((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

8 comments:

Laney said...

Great card Suzi!!
love the pastel colours!!
hugs
laney

lindyloo said...

Hello Suzie
oh my you have been a busy bee today .love the card its just perfect for our challenge at crafty catz hugs linda x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there , Suzie .Love the diecuts and embossing [I am into both bigtime right now ] . Cute image with lovely sentiment tag .Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty catz, x carol

Curly said...

OMGosh super card beautiful design and layout, and fabulous image

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Challenge Quote/ Sentiment,.

Good Luck,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Mary J said...

Great card Suzie - I love that sassy lady!! Thx for joining us at the Make It Monday link party!

Mary J x

Stella said...

I love your cooking :)
So sweet and cute ; love that image and the colors!

Yes I know what you mean about a cold cuppa; I just had one :) Time for some ironing..... argh!

Love and hugs,
Stella
XXX

darling Ho said...

Cute image. And love the colours you used and the embossing folder.
Thanks for sharing it at CCH. ~hugs~darling Ho~