Wednesday 10 November 2010

Katies 37th recipe challenge


Good morning all and welcome to my blog, I'm so pleased you dropped in x

Today I am showing you my DT card for cooking it up with Katie.

The ingredients for you to incorporate are

Food or beverages
tags
and a sentiment

This week we are sposored by Robyns fetish and all the DT were treated to a digi stamp so make sure you pop over to see all my other dt buddies and leave them some love.

For my card I used this gorgeous hot cocoa digi stamp available here and paper peiced it with some fab free papers from Summertime designs then I topped off my hot cocoa with some fluffy cream using my marvy snow marker with fluffs up when you heat set it - doesn't it look good enough to drink ?!

I added more papers from Summertime designs, which I stitched on, and some cream lace from wild orchid crafts along with some chocolatey brown bazzill card which I embossed with my sizzix texture plates and my bigshot and distressed with an emery board !
My tags were diecut (sizzix die) and I added my sentiment which came from Whimsy stamps using microsoft word processor.
I also threaded some beads on to the embroidery thread for a little extra detail x

I would like to add my card into the following challenges;

Caardvarks
- Holiday card using diecuts
One Stitch At A Time - Winter wonderland
Crafty Catz - Spots and stripes
Sew Many Cards - Digi stamp & fall
Totally Papercrafts - Tag it
Delightful Challenges - Stitching

I hope you like my card and that you will come along and join in with us this week over at cooking it up with Katie.

7 comments:

Josephine said...

Lovely card, and such an unusual style for a winter card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous card,luv the froth, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Sue said...

thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x 4got to add this bit! lol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Love the image and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week over at TPC, hugs Heidi x

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Amazing card!!Thanks for playing with us this week at SMC

Paddington fan said...

Great winter card, love the cream on the hot chocolate! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x