Thursday 13 May 2010

Creative cottage challenge # 11 "One for the boys"


Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at the creative cottage challenge blog.
This week we want to see you create something for the boys.
Check out the other fab DT cards for some more inspiration - the girls have, as always, made some gorgeous cards.

I have used the super cute "little monkeys pirate adventure" kit and believe me you will be seeing more cards made with this kit - I can't keep my hands off it and there is so much to play with.

The only other things that I added was stickles and a sentiment that I made using microsoft works.

Hope you like it x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

1 comment:

Teri said...

Wanted to say I love this one too, just thought the comment thing was a one off, but there were none here either - wierd!
Hugs,
Teri xx