Wednesday 17 March 2010

Exciting news !!


No card tonight just some very exciting news !
I, yes me, have been invited to join the fantastic design team at The Creative Cottage !
I am so excited and I can't wait to get started, so become a follower and check back soon for my new creations.

If you haven't already been over to the creative cottage click on the link above and you'll find fab, downloadable, kits and freebies too. They even have a new challenge blog so pop over and have a nose you might even win something !

Thanks to everyone at the creative cottage and I do hope I'll do ya proud x
Suzie x

3 comments:

Berry said...

Well done Suzie I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you! hugs xx

Shelly said...

Congratulations Suzie and welcome to our little team of merry workers lol! It's lovely to have you join us! Shelly ;)

Tracy said...

congratulations Suzie we are so pleased you are joining us.
hugs
Tracy x