Friday 17 January 2014

Baby blues :)

Well I had a lovely Christmas break I hope you all did too and to be honest I really didn't have any enthusiasm for getting back to my craft table but once I started I realised how much I missed it and I had such a ball playing with paper I now can't keep away from my craft table ! So expect many more creations soon !
Today is my 1st Jellypark project of the year and our new challenge this week is 
"Buttons & bows"
I chose to use one of my (many) favourite Jellypark images the super cute dancing rabbit which is on sale at the moment for just £1 over at the jellypark store

Here is my card
I made a baby boy card I coloured that cute image with pro-markers and added some shading with my prisma's. I fussy cut him out and added texture with my ball tool. I mounted him onto a card panel which I washed with my H2O's then embossed with a embossing folder. The DP's are ancient from stash and I'm unsure of the brand - sorry ! 

Don't forget to check out all the fantastic inspiration from the DT as well as the new releases over at the jellypark friends challenge blog.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Card mania challenges - Anything goes
Oldie but a goodie - New beginings

Thanks for visiting me today I hope you get some time to craft today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

5 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so cute Suzie, love it!

Donna x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely card hun, love the idea of adding texture xx Gaynor

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Suzie! I love the buttons and the pretty bow! The embossing is wonderful! :o)

coops said...

so gorgeous suzie.fabulous sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Suzie. Lovely design and colors for your sweet baby card!