Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Just for my little man :)

I wanted to pop on a share a card that I made for my youngest sons birthday, he was 5 on Sunday.

Here it is

I used one of my fav' Jellypark images Dinosaur boy available here and coloured him with
pro-markers and prisma pencils. Dp's are a mix the base green layer is HOTP and the dog tooth green is from the MME vanity fair paper pad. The stars are die cut with sizzix framelits and the 5 was cut using typewriter number dies from memory box.

I love this jellypark image it's a lovely one to colour up. Claire (the brains and the talent behind Jellypark) makes just the cutest boy digi's around I always struggled to find nice, fun "boy" images before I was introduced to the jellypark :)

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
Allsorts challenge - Use your ABC's (I added my sons name to the tag)
The corrosive challenge - Dress me up !
Tammy's scrapin corner - Use fall colours
The cutie pie challenge - Make it cute with a tag

Thanks for visiting me today I hope you have a fabulous day :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Nancy said...

What a fantastic card, Suzie! That image is super cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I came over to tell you that I love your name...it makes me laugh! I really like your work and I'm joining your blog so I can see more! :o)

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘FALL COLOURS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jane Savage said...

Fab colouring and a great design, Suzie. I bet your son loved it! Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Lisa xx said...

well this image makes me smile every time I see it.....looks fab on your gorgeous card!

thank you for being cute and tagtastic with the cutie pies xx

Lisa xx said...

well this image makes me smile every time I see it.....looks fab on your gorgeous card!

thank you for being cute and tagtastic with the cutie pies xx

Helene E said...

absolutely adorable Suzie. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and I hope to see you again!

Jasmine said...

How cute! What a perfect card for a boy. Love the stars and the adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is so darling... Love the stamp! :)
Have a great day, Suzie...