Saturday 14 April 2012

Something new !


Ah I have had a lovely morning playing with my craft supplies. I got 2 cards made - one is a DT card and you will have to wait for that one !
But I was so pleased with it, especially since I have been having some trouble with my mojo, that I decided to have a bash at the gorgeous cards I have been seeing lots of lately using the negative die cut technique (not sure if that is what it's called - but it is in my head !)

I haven't cut into my MME love me paper pad so this was a great excuse and I thought the small print pattern would work really well.
I used my Nellie Snellen multi hearts dies to create the windows - all layers are popped up on foam dots to give lots of dimension and then added a banner stamped with a HOTP clear stamp. Thought I'd save this for hubby - perfect for our anniversary - so that's me sorted for July !!

Hope you like my CAS card - I am quite pleased with it :)

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Paper pretties - Use 2 or more patterned paper
7 kids college fund challenge blog - Die cuts/punches (using MME DP from the store)

Thanks for visiting me today - hope you have a great weekend x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

3 comments:

craftymum said...

Thank you for joining us at HSC for our red challenge with your lovely card. Our new challenge "Young LOve" has started today

hugs Sarah x

Frances said...

This is so cute. I love your design! Thanks for playing with us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, hugs, Frances.

Kim Bell said...

This card is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
Hugz
Kim