Friday 23 March 2012

I scream for ice cream !

Good morning I hope you and yours are well. I'm so pleased you stopped by to visit today !

Today it is time for more fabulous new releases from the lovely and super talented Claire over at Jellypark. I am so very lucky to be on her amazing DT as I just love playing with all of the amazing digi's she creates.

So today I would like to showcase this gorgeous new digi called "Ice cream van".
I have coloured it with my water colour pencils (which haven't seen the light of day for about a year !) my gorgeous DP is from the yummy EP summer days paper pad and the gorgeous die cuts (clouds & pennant) are both MFT available here. I added lots of stickles - those of you who know me will know, by now, that I love a bit of sparkle x

Don't forget to hop on over to the Jellypark blog to check out the other new release (yes you get 2 you lucky ducks !) and also the new challenge which is also set today x

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Paperplay challenges - Spring colours
Can you dig it ? - Rainbow colours photo inspiration
Papertake weekly challenge - Bingo (I used die cuts, free (take you pick !) and glitter

Sorry for the short post but we have a family funeral this morning so my time will be spent with family today x

Thanks so much for visiting me x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Heide said...

Suzie,
What a great card, fun layout and fun papers. It has been so much fun working with you at Jellypark friends.
Take care.
Hugs, Heide

Lelia Pierce said...

What a sweet card! I love the clouds and the paper choice! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week!

XXX

Unknown said...

First let me say my prayers go out to you and your family for your loss. Next I would like to say what a fun digi!! Makes me want some ice cream right now!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create!!
Z

Crafty and Green said...

So sorry for you loss! Many Prayers to you and your family! But, What a Great Card & fun image!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge This Week!! Stop back and see us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Can You Digi It? said...

Can I have a dreamsicle from your fun ice cream truck please? Love that rainbow paper! Thanks for playing with CYDI?

Tracey said...

Hope you're ok Suzie.
I love your card & the colours are so pretty :)
Take care.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable!! love your clouds! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Love to Create challenge!

April said...

Thanks for joining us at C.Y.D.I?. We look forward to you joining us again!

Julie M said...

Fun card - I love the ice cream van - perfect for the glorious weather we're having at the moment!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Basslady said...

this is such a wonderful card!
the image is fabulous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo