Friday 7 October 2011

Autumnal antics !

Yay it's FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

And today is also time for another challenge for you at stampin' for the weekend. This week we want to see your craft projects with autumnal colours.

For my project I have used some of my fav papers (again !) from cosmo cricket and a sentiment from Raindrop echo designs which I've layered with a digital engraving from Katie Pertiet and highlighted with a gold spica pen. The lovely bloom is, of course, Prima.

I used this weeks gorgeous sketch from Chupa over at Sketchbook Saturday (check it out here) - hope I've done it justice x

Don't forget to visit the stampin for the weekend blog to see all the other fabulous DT inspiration and get all the other details too.

Thanks for visiting me today - I hope you have a great crafty weekend !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

This is beautiful Suzie love the colours you have chosen such a nice change from all the browns and oranges that we usually use for these cards (I'm as guilty as anyone) but this is lovely and a great sketch too
Jacki xx

Berry said...

Gorgeous Suzie! Fab colour choices and I love the flower hugs Rebekah xx

Naomi said...

Suzie, this is absolutely STUNNING! I LOVE the Cosmo Cricket papers, the pearl flourish, the leaf background on the sentiment panel, and that FABULOUS prima flower! So beautiful and I really love all of the extra touches that you added! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog...I TRULY appreciate it!

Hugs,
Naomi
xoxox

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Suzie & so elegant :) I love that flower!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great choice of papers and wonderful stamping - love this card!