Wednesday 22 September 2010

Blog hop finished - are you a winner ?


*For the new cooking it up with katie post please scroll down x
*


Good morning to you all - thanks for joining in with us at the hop and helping us celebrate the creative cottage new shop launch - I hope you got some time to look at the gorgeous kits on sale there as one of you who commented on my blog will be winning one !!

Yes I was hiding a kit here and have used the random org thingy to choose a lucky winner - it chose comment number 14 - that is you Meera @ Craftolicious.

Congratultions please contact Tracy thecreativecottage@ymail.com with your choice - yes you get to choose which kit you want !
Congratulations to all the other winners too - I know you will enjoy using Tracy's kits they are gorgeous x

((hugs)) Suzie xx

1 comment:

Meera said...

Oh Suzie, thank u so much x I am absolutely delighted. I so have to get back into card marking after my accident and this win is sure helping me get there and through the pain x Thanks so much xx