Thursday, 29 December 2011

Butterfly thanks x

Yes I am back again !
I have been having a total blast playing with my crafty stash after a bit of time off - I am really fired up and raring to go. I've even been dreaming of crafty projects !

This card is inspired by another of my favorite challenge sites, Case study. This week they are asking us to case this gorgeous card made by the amazing Amy sheffer over @ pickled paper designsI started with a pre-scored card with a scalloped base.

Then added strips of my DP's (green polka dots - scrap works skinny aloe numetric all other DP's are from a cosmo cricket kit not sure of the name of it - sorry !)

I added some button twine and one of my NEW tattered angels frames - OMG I am in love with these, they've been on my wish list for sooooooo long !
The butterflies die is a crealies creative available (with free worldwide p+p) from Joanna Sheen.

I left this fairly clean and simple and just added the thank you sentiment on a skinny banner. I really wanted to add a spritz of classic calico color mist but I just daren't !

Sorry about the dreadfully dull photo but it is December in the UK so Ce la vie !

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Case study - Amazing card to case thanks x
Shopping our stash - Tie it up
Crafty creations challenges - Card/gift of thanks
Flutterby Wednesday - Open challenge
I brake for challenges - Vintage
Simon says stamp - Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I hope you get some time to craft today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

11 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh I love the warmth of this card with its fabulous inked edges!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sabrina said...

Beautiful Suzie! Great colours ;)

Mandy LaCroix said...

Beautiful card. I love your scallops and the elegant simplicity of your interpretation. Great job!! Happy New Year! :)

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Suzie, love the colours and design.

Donna x

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, Suzie! Love the aged look and the layered butterfly over the TA frame! Thanks so much for playing along with the CASE Study challenge!

Viv's Visuals said...

Great card

Lucille K said...

Beautiful card, just love the warm tones :)

Maureen said...

that double layered butterfly is just divine!! Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Suzie, I love the warm earthy colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
Happy New Year
hugs Mandy xx

Crystal said...

What a beautiful, elegant card & I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this week :)

Deena said...

gorgeous and elegant cards, both of them....just love them...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash!