Monday, 25 April 2011

Welcome little angel


This is yesterday's post but I just didn't get time to do it so once again it's another late post !

Sorry but life is to short to stress out about it !

So this is my last week at pile it on as GDT - thanks to all the girls over there for having me x

This week our challenge was to use 2 or more ribbons in honour of the fact that we are being sponsored by the ribbon carousel.

I combined my entry with several other challenges these are;

Case Study Challenge
- Case the inspiration card (another beauty - thanks x)
I {Heart} Promarkers - Anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - All that glitters
Flutter By Wednesday - Open week
Crafts & Me - Pink & sweet
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Childrens card
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Texture and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I hope you will join in with us at pile it on this week for your chance to win a great prize from the ribbon carousel x

((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

13 comments:

laney said...

Fabulous Suzi!!!
great image and love the pink!!
hugs
laney

Tine said...

Hi. Love the textured yarn and the use of different colours of gems. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Janette said...

Aww this is sweet, love the image,thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

This is so sweet. Love the colors.
Stop by my site and pick up two blogger awards.
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Belinda

Splashbunny said...

so sweet! I love the threads and the gems details!
tc xxx

Andrea Ewen said...

What a sweet card, that image is just adorable and your colors are just beautiful together! Love the way you staggered the gems on the side, just a great accent! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card, Suzie! Sweet image, perfectly placed rhinestones and I love how that pink just pops off the white background! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz!

Hugs,

Dawn

Aimes said...

What a super sweet card! Love the perfect placement of that BIG piece of bling!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Stella said...

This is cute but above that GORGEOUS! I love the shades of pink; beautiful papers And the little rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch!
Hugs,
Stella
X

WeirdCat said...

Great card, very cute, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww... what a cutie of a card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet baby card Suzie! Thank you for playing along! Hugs ~S~